1. HOW TO ENTER:
Complete this form
On April 18, 2020 beginning at 12:00 p.m. EDT and ending April 18, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. EDT cook any type of chili
Post photo(s) and/or go Facebook Live of your cook off updates
Tag @ICSChili and use the hashtags: #ICSCares #WeCookChili at or before 4:00 p.m. EDT on April 18, 2020.
After posting, encourage people to ‘like, comment and share’ your post(s) before the contest deadline of April 19, 2020 at 11:59 pm. EDT
Entries will be accepted during the date of the contest: April 18, 2020 between the hours of 12:00 p.m. EDT and 4:00 p.m. EDT. No mechanically reproduced, facsimile or photocopied entries allowed. ICS is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries, all of which are void. Participants are encouraged to use items they already have in their pantry/fridge. Photo entries become ICS property and will not be returned.
Photo entries will be able to receive ‘likes, comments and shares’ from the eligible post time (as listed in 1. D.) until April 19, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open ONLY to current active members of International Chili Society (ICS) in good standing. Employees of MMA Creative and the families and/or household members of MMA Creative are not eligible for entry into this contest. All entries must be an original creation, not duplicated or copied.
3. JUDGING: Winners are chosen from all eligible entries received and will officially be announced on the ICS Facebook Page on April 21, 2020. Eligible entries will be judged based on the combined total number of ‘likes, comments and shares’ they receive on their personal Facebook and Instagram social media platforms. The First Place winner will have received the most ‘likes, comments and shares’; The Second Place winner will have received the second most ‘likes, comments and shares’; The Third Pace winner will have received the third most ‘likes, comments and shares.’ Winners do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified within three (3) business days after the designated contest period ends.
4. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner, (1) Second Place winner and (1) Third Place winner per contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive a cash prize of $500. The Second Place winner will receive a cash prize of $300. The Third Pace winner will receive a cash prize of $200. Approximate Retail Value of total prize package: $1,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Participants may enter multiple entries. Limit one prize per contestant.
Additionally, the Grand Prize winner will win entry into the 2020 World Championship Chili Cookoff Championship. The category in which the entrant will compete during the WCCC will correlate to the style of chili that was created for this virtual competition.
All eligible entries will receive a $10 credit toward future ICS membership fees. Offer good ONLY for Annual Unlimited Membership.
5. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes are not transferable. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to complete and sign a Form W-9 before any prize can be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except by sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity (where permitted) within a time period designated by sponsor, or prize may be forfeited. By accepting prizes, winner(s) consents to use of names, email addresses, and likenesses for advertising purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner further agrees to release sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sweepstakes or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize of the promotion.
6. PRIZE FORFEITURE: Should a winner choose to forfeit their prize, MMA Creative reserves the right to select the next highest placing contestant of that contest to receive the prize.
7. RIGHTS: Winning entries will become the perpetual property of MMA Creative, which may promote, publish or produce in any manner or medium it so chooses.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of prize winners, available eight (8) business days after the contest period ends, send an email to email@example.com.
9. PROMOTER: MMA Creative Inc., dba International Chili Society, is the promoter of this program and has offices located at 480 Neal Street, Suite 201, Cookeville, TN 38501.
©2020 International Chili Society Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.